I was tagged by Carole from Dear Designer to blog my five daily essentials, along with four other great bloggers… Ellie from In Pursuit of Loveliness, Anna from Around My Table, Ms Pink at The Pink and Blue Blog and Stacey Sheppard.
It was a lot of fun thinking about this and what I do on a daily basis. So let me talk you through it…
- Spotify – I love music, and when Spotify came to iPhone it was a revelation. I can now change my playlist daily, or hourly even. I LOVE it!
- Twitter – what social media manger would be without Twitter on a daily basis? I use it on my iPhone, my Macbook and Tweetdeck at work.
- Brompton – not only is it free to travel, but it is exercise. What could be better than that?
- BBC iPlayer – I don’t have a television so without BBC iPlayer I wouldn’t be able to tune in and watch sarcastic nurses taking recreational drugs.
- Mont Blanc Meisterstück – this was my 30th birthday present and I try to use it often. If I have to write something, this is exactly the pen I use and I love using it.
I loved the idea of asking people to plot their five daily essentials, but I wondered who started this pyramid of blogging. So, I traced it back and here are the results…
- Dear Designer
- Arianna Interiors
- Lobster & Swan
- le projet d’amour & other tales
- Commas and Clauses
- Grey Garden
- les anti-modernes
To keep the pyramid alive, I will challenge five bloggers to continue the journey. So, here goes:
Over to your guys and girls, get blogging! And to everyone else, have a great weekend.
Now it's your turn... leave a comment
What do you think of Five daily essentials? Join the discussion »